Enterprise Architecture is a symphony of many moving parts
Openness, Modularity, Abstraction & Insulation between components, Agility, Tech Agnosticism are key. Yokogawa Cloud offers:
- Connectivity - securely connect to a wide variety of data sources (OT, IT, Enterprise)
- Flow - secure and seamless exchange data of connected systems using standard interfaces
- Convergence - integrate and combine data into a useful form ready for applications
- Gravity - attract other apps and data sources into the ecosystem
Enterprise IT Integrations
Enterprise integration encompasses the technologies, processes, and team structures that connect data, applications, and devices from various parts of your organization.
A curated list of our most common Enterprise IT Integrations shown below:
- Office 365
- Azure blob storage
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- AWS S3
Contact us for specific integrations.
Industrial OT Integrations
Quickly connect to any industrial asset – PLC, DCS, SCADA, Historian, sensor or ERP – with pre-loaded drivers to minimize any programming required.
Supported communication standards and protocols:
- OPC UA
- DNP 3
Available communication drivers:
- Yokogawa Electric Vnet/IP driver
- Rockwell Automation driver
- RTU protocol driver
- STARDOM FCN driver
- Siemens driver
- FA-M3 driver
- Emerson driver
Contact us for specific protocols, standards, and communication drivers.
Yokogawa Cloud Connectors
Connectors in Yokogawa Cloud make it possible to interact with other devices, systems and cloud services and provide a unified environment for logic execution.
- Azure IOT HUB
- AWS IOT Core
- Google IOT
- OPC UA Pub/Sub
- JSON REST
Contact us for specific connectors.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?