Plant personnel often require detailed analysis of data collected by their Exaquantum Historian to identify problems, reduce plant maintenance, improve production, etc.
Exaquantum/RM (Report Manager) provides authorized users with the ability to create scheduled Microsoft Excel reports using Exaquantum Historian data. Reports can be emailed to one or more people, printed and/or stored.
- Flexible, easy to use interface
- The full power of Microsoft Excel enhanced with the Report Manager Excel add-in
- A report can be linked to multiple schedules
- Unattended report creation into a defined folder
- Automated printing of reports
- Automated emailing of reports
- Report templates can be grouped within folders to provide flexible management
- Each report can be formatted as an Excel spreadsheet(s), PDF document and/or XPS document
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?