Plant personnel want to be informed quickly when a key process value arrives, an important calculation result is obtained or a specific alarm or event is received in Exaquantum.
Yokogawa’s Email Event Service (Exaquantum/EES) extends Exaquantum functionality by providing the ability to send an email or text message when important process data arrives, due to an Exaquantum calculated tag result or the arrival of a specific alarm or event.
- Notifications can be automatically provided when there are changes in a system for which key people need to be alerted quickly to assist with the decision making process
- Emails and text messages provide a quickly accessible, efficient and low cost method of delivering notifications
- Exaquantum’s use of the Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ) provides buffered messaging to ensure the delivery of notifications
Emails can be sent based on:
- An Exaquantum calculation result.
- The receipt of a filtered alarm or event from Yokogawa or Non-Yokogawa systems.
- The end of an Exaquantum aggregation period, such as hourly, daily, shift, etc.
- Emails and text messages can be sent to one or more recipients via an SMTP email or SMS server.
- Only important information is provided based on defined values or configurable filters ensuring everyone is kept informed.
- (690 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?