The VJET Ethernet/RS-485 converter is a compact, plug-in type communication converter that uses the Modbus/TCP protocol for connecting to host devices with Ethernet capability, and uses the Modbus/RTU protocol for connecting to devices with the with RS-485 communication function. Using VJET in combination with signal conditioners supporting multiple input types, you can quickly create a wire-saving, low-cost monitoring system that can monitor signals from multiple production facilities distributed over a wide field. In addition, the VJCE-01A mounting base for communication is available as an accessory for the VJ series of compact plug-in signal conditioners.
- Mounting width 29.5 mm, occupies a minimal amount of space (designed either for DIN-rail or wall mounting)
- Up to 31 devices can be connected via Ethernet (connects with JUXTA signal conditioners, Green series controllers, and Powercert Power Monitors)
- Uses existing LAN for monitoring through existing network lines
- DAQWORX can be introduced as monitoring and acquisition software
- Worldwide power supply (24 VDC, 100-240 VAC/DC)
With advances in process automation comes a greater need for level measurement and control. As pressure on at the bottom surface of a liquid is proportional to the height of the liquid's surface, you can measure pressure using a differential pressure transmitter to detect the level of the liquid, acquire the data on the UT75A Digital Indicating Controller, and use the measurements to control the tank level.
- (151 KB)
- (205 KB)
- (205 KB)
- (818 KB)
- (35 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?